tv/movie/tuition/work/sleep/eat/shit. (:
over and over and over. fcuk.
haha. dreams are just bullshit.
okay, i sound kind of moody. wth. i am not.
well, i cant figure out what i am thinkin of either anw.
just wanna RAH. and type some nonsense here. wth. ignore me.
what hurts the most, was being so close and having so much to say then watching you walk away. (:
and i am sooooo missing school. missing you people! my classmates, odac... nathan ogls/ slos! omg omg. really.. missing schoooool. my jc life.. rahh. i misss and i miss and i really MISS. ahh. CAN I JUST REQUEST FOR A DAY IN SCHOOL AGAIN? EVEN IF I NEED TO DO HOMEWORK OR STUDY FOR A TEST, I DONT MIND. AS LONG AS I BE WITH MY CLASS, MY TEACHERS. ahhhh.
Sunday, April 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment